- An invitation to ride Sacramento’s ‘new’ RT (SacBee 2016-09-04)
- Tougher enforcement leads to fewer fare cheats on Sacramento’s light rail (SacBee 2016-09-01)
- New entrance/exit to Old Sacramento debuts Thursday (Sacramento Business Journal 2016-09-01)
- Sorry Sacramento, it’s time to start feeding the meter at night (SacBee 2016-08-31)
- City to UP: We’ll trade you C Street for Ramona Avenue (SacBee 2016-08-29)
- September issue of Inside… has articles by Craig Powell, Eye on Sacramento, who signed argument against Measure B, and Walt Siefert, who signed rebuttal to argument for Measure B; links are apparently not available online so you will have to read on paper
One thought on “News summary 2016-09-04”
Both Powell and Siefert have serious questions about the value of Measure B, in which the single biggest chunk of $$ goes to the hiway between Elk Grove and Folsom, a disaster waiting to happen. If the money went just to RT, there might be some justification for the measure, but not as it is.