- Back-Seat Driver: City considering new set of ‘road diets’ (SacBee 2015-05-01)
- It fakes a village (Sacramento News & Review 2015-04-30)
- NIMBY, no more (Sacramento News & Review 2015-04-30)
- Governor calls for aggressive pollution reduction order (Sacramento Business Journal 2015-04-29); Jerry Brown issues a more ambitious greenhouse gas reduction target (SacBee 2015-04-30)
- Builders supportive but cautious on affordable housing proposal (Sacramento Business Journal 2015-04-28)
- What are the most family friendly parts of Sacramento County? (Sacramento Business Journal 2015-04-27); what this data mostly shows is that being rich and white correlates positively with being rich and white; commute time is tracked but apparently play no significant part in the ratings, so a long commute time (equating to lack of family time) is apparently not an issue
This week’s issue of the Sacramento News & Review (2015-04-30) has a supplement titled “The NIMBYs.” So far as I can tell, this supplement is not available online, so you’ll need to grab yourself a copy before they disappear.