- Man using walker killed in collision with truck in Antelope (SacBee 2014-11-07)
- Canadian woman killed in Rancho Cordova crash (SacBee 2014-11-05)
- Woodland pedestrian dies following Saturday night collision (SacBee 2014-11-03)
- Auditor recommends raising fee for sidewalk repairs in Sacramento (SacBee 2014-11-09); I still believe that sidewalks, as part of the transportation system, should be the responsibility of the city, and not the property owner; see whose responsibility are sidewalks?
- Man accused of chasing, threatening woman on bike trail near Sacramento State (SacBee 2014-11-07)
- Eminent domain set for road projects in Fair Oaks, Carmichael (SacBee 2014-11-07); while most places are narrowing roads, Sacramento County continues to widen them, living in the suburban sprawl of the 1950-1970s
- Cap-and-trade grants available to array of local groups (Sacramento Business Journal 2014-11-07)
- Renovation construction to impact parking lot at Sac Valley Station (City of Sacramento City Express 2014-11-07)
- Bike law proposal for Sacramento stirs controversy (KCRA 2014-11-07)
- Where the sidewalk ends: On modernizing Sacramento’s bike rules and infrastructure (Sacramento News & Review 2014-11-06)
- Sacramento officials seek opinions on proposed 12th Street bike path (SacBee 2014-11-04)
- Editorial: Report on bike deaths misses chance to focus on real problems (SacBee 2014-11-03); the Bee has an intelligent, well researched editorial!; Soapbox: Data lacking on bicyclist fatalities; and in response, the original author makes up more stuff!
- Sacramento neighborhoods could benefit from cap-and-trade dollars (Sacramento Business Journal 2014-11-03)
- Railyard transfer in line to happen in next few months (Sacramento Business Journal 2014-11-03)