- Bicyclist dies in south Sacramento County collision (SacBee 2015-04-21)
- Sacramento police target pedestrians in Friday night safety campaign (SacBee 2015-04-24); how about educating drivers about their legal and moral responsibility to yield to pedestrians in marked and unmarked crosswalks?
- Sacramento considers developer fees to pay for affordable housing (Sacramento Business Journal 2015-04-24)
- Flights and fliers on the rise (SacBee 2015-04-23); streetcar info in the body
- CVS design turns its back on Franklin Boulevard (Sacramento News & Review 2015-04-23); suburban design is like a zombie – just when you think you’ve killed it, it lurches forward again
- The Mill at Broadway targets millennials as home buyers (SacBee 2015-04-20)
- Regional Transit selling surplus property in Land Park (Sacramento Business Journal 2015-04-20)