Publishing a day early because I’m off on a week-long vacation with little to no Internet access.
- Police release photo of car that struck Sacramento bicyclist (SacBee 2015-03-25); Man riding bike killed in hit-and-run in Sacramento (KCRA 2015-03-24); Bicyclist dies after collision in Sacramento’s Robla area (SacBee 2015-03-25)
- Folsom approves higher park fees on development (SacBee 2015-03-26); even with the increase, taxpayers are on the hook for $14 million to pay for parks, which home buyers should be paying for
- Taken for a ride (Sacramento News & Review 2015-03-26)
- Sacramento paves way for redevelopment on 16th Street (SacBee 2015-03-25); Plan for delays and detours with intersection closure in midtown (Sacramento Business Journal 2015-03-25)
- Where Sacramento ranks on list of bike-friendly cities (Sacramento Business Journal 2015-03-24)
- River Cats secure more space for free parking (SacBee 2015-03-23)