- Babysitter backs over toddler in Orangevale (SacBee 2014-06-04)
- Midtown Clarion hotel to be razed for mixed-use, artsy senior housing (Sacramento Business Journal 2014-06-06)
- Teichert to begin $10M interchange, opening up Rocklin land for commercial development (Sacramento Business Journal 2014-06-06)
- Wal-Mart planning superstore in Sacramento’s Delta Shores project (SacBee 2014-06-06); Delta Shores lands Sacramento’s first Walmart Supercenter (Sacramento Business Journal 2014-06-06); talk about down-scale development!
- Council to address 700 K St. lawsuit tonight (Sacramento Business Journal 2014-06-05)
- Sacramento downtown railyard on verge of sale with cleanup deal (SacBee 2014-06-04); Tentative toxic-cleanup agreement paves way for downtown railyard site planning (Sacramento Business Journal 2014-06-05); Railyard developer Larry Kelley could take possession this summer (Sacramento Business Journal 2014-06-05)
- West Sacramento eyes another riverfront area for redevelopment (Sacramento Business Journal 2014-06-04)
- Could last undeveloped stretch of Antelope get 500 homes? (Sacramento Business Journal 2014-06-04)
- Tax-credit dispute jeopardizes Curtis Park Village (Sacramento Business Journal 2014-06-04)
- Construction industry sounds alarm over school facility bond measure (Sacramento Business Journal 2014-06-03); developers having to pay their way instead of being subsidized by the rest of us – oh no!
- Crude oil rail transports to run through Sacramento region (SacBee 2014-06-07)
- Editorial: Sacramento Regional Transit gets more serious about safety on trains (SacBee 2014-06-05)
- Sacramento Regional Transit to beef up security on light-rail trains (SacBee 2014-06-03)
- Parents, teachers push for safety improvements on stretch of Fruitridge Road (SacBee 2014-06-02)