Note: I am fairly sure that there was a pedestrian fatality in West Sacramento this week, but I’ve been unable to find any news item on it. There was a bicyclist – motor vehicle crash in Sacramento, but, again, no news item. This has made me realize that a lot of bicyclist and pedestrian fatalities and serious injuries are ignored by the local news media.
- Sacramento plans to install 10 bike corrals (SacBee 2014-02-23)
- Editorial: City needs to refocus on completing Sacramento River Parkway (SacBee 2014-02-22)
- Back-seat Driver: New parking at crowded train depot? (SacBee 2014-02-21)
- County Awarded for First-Ever Green Street (County of Sacramento 2014-02-21)
- Bait bikes proven way to deter bike theft (City of Sacramento 2014-02-20)
- Details on the Amgen Tour of California route (Sacramento Business Journal 2014-02-20)
- Fatal Land Park collision sparks concern over speeding (SacBee 2014-02-18